Monday, December 20, 2010

Jfokus 14-16 February in Stockholm - Don't miss it!

Over the last few years the Jfokus conference in Stockholm has grown fast. It now attracts top-level names such as Eric Evans and Martin Odersky and many others. Personally I'm looking forward to the sessions on  Domain Driven Design and Scala. In many slots of the day it is really hard to decide what session to choose since that also means that you are missing out on other great content. For me, that is a sign of a good conference.

Visiting Jfokus is now a yearly event for me and it has provided me with a good deal of new influences to my day-to-day work. I often find interesting new trends, methods, techniques and tools to investigate further. For example, it was at Jfokus I got my first good bits of both Scrum and DDD, which both now are permanent residents in my toolbox.

So, if you are in Stockholm in mid Feburary, don't miss the opportunity to pick up on the latest and greatest in the Java/JVM/Software Engineering world!

No comments:

Post a Comment